A work-in-progress list of links and other info to get the most out of Austin…
Salary Tutor: Become a Salary Negotiation Rockstar
Saturday, March 10, 12:30
Fewer Secrets, Greater Impact
Sunday, March 11, 5:00
Some useful links:
- The New York Times does its 36 Hours thing.
- The Austin Film Society tackles the all-important question of where to eat.
- Republic of Austin has a useful, exhaustive list of parties.
- Getting ready for SXSW 2012 – A Newbie’s Guide
- Infographic: Ten Awesome Things to Do at SXSW 2012.
- Seven Mandatory Things To Do At SXSWi, from the marketer David Binkowski.
- Ultimate Startup Guide to SXSW 2012
- The Twitter and Tumblr founders (and others) answer a Quora question: “What is the process involved in launching a start-up at SXSW?“
- Brad King’s guide to surviving the
Nerdpocalypse at SXSW
- Scott Perry’s Unofficial Party Guide [PDF]
- Austin Ventures’ Guide to SXSW
Links and personal recs from Tom Chernaik, the CEO of CMP.LY:
Magnolia – Breakfast all day – South Congress
Trudy’s – Breakfast all day – 2 locations
Spider house – Great coffee and garden
Hula Hut – Mexican by the river
Allen’s Boots – My original favorite and a must-stop before the AllHat party
Cavendar’s Boots – Wider selection but farther out of town
Clay Pit – Amazing Indian food
[Photo: Jonas M. Luster/flickr]