Last week, we told you about our very own Allison Hemming’s SXSW panel “Corporate Alums: Why Big Companies Invest in Ex-Employees.” The panel is an in-depth look at the future of corporate alumni networks and features some of the best minds in the field. This week, we find ourselves in the home stretch as voting at SXSW.com ends at midnight tonight! (Friday, August 31) We’d love your support! If our panel interests you, vote! (With only hours left, there’s no time for subtlety.)
While you’re at it, take a look at these other very vote-worthy panels from some of the brightest lights in the Guns’ network:
- Kelly Day: Be a Grower, Not a Show-er: Build a Video Brand
- Lauren DeGeorge: From the Glass Ceiling to the Glass Firewall
- Meryl Cooper: Be Your Own Publicist: Creating Buzz on a Budget
- Margit Detweiler: Video is Dead, Long Live Video, Brands as Publishers: Defining Church and State, and Big Blow-Out: Content Strategy for Beauty Publishers
- Beverly May: Winning User Experience: UX Awards Highlights
- Jim Hopkinson: How Much Should I Charge?
As always, thanks for your continued support. We’ll see you in Austin!