In case you missed it, The Guns launched a search for the best #6wordCV yesterday. We got a lot of really great submissions — some serious, some not so serious — from our Twitter network. It was a tough call, but Larry Smith, inventor of the Six-Word Memoir Project and the brilliant mind behind tomorrow’s What’s Your Story? class, has spoken.
Congratulations, @vdlr. Your #6wordCV took first prize:
- “Digital storyteller igniting innovation, strategy, analytics.”
In Larry’s own words, “the specificity of it, as well as the art of what person can do for their clients” was the clincher. In addition to having something to lord over all her friends for eternity, she also wins free admission to Larry’s class tomorrow night.
Of course, we got tons of great stuff. Among the notables:
- @BKLYN_Brummie: “Professional Spaghetti Thrower – optimized for creativity.”
- @MichelleACullen: “Read analyze edit review market books.”
- @amy_grech: “Organic Google SEO Listings Happy Clients.”
- @Incandescere: “write. edit. create. review. polish. repeat.”
- @j_gillenwater: “Delivering your complex information, beautifully simple.”
- @esn226: “You think it – I’ll write it.”
- @CybelDP: “Expressing magic on celluloid & HD.”
- @AYJeff: “I shape destinies: reclaim, repair, reinvent.”
- @jesselefanteNYC: “Digital rockstar strategist, 360 marketing background.”
Thanks to everyone who participated. I was floored by how much creativity came pouring in via Twitter and email. The Guns network never ceases to amaze!
Tickets are still available for Larry’s course tomorrow night (Wednesday, September 19). Join @vdlr there and take control of your personal brand.