Happy Friday, Guns. It’s one of those dreary “Is this London or NYC?” days out there, so let’s skip to the good stuff. Here’s what you may have missed for October 19:
Social media has been around for almost a decade now. There are over a billion users worldwide. 83% of marketers agree it’s important for their business. So why doesn’t anyone know how to measure its ROI? via HubSpot
- Can working from home really save the world? This infographic makes us think that, yeah, maybe it can. via Fast Company
- Want to grow your business? Stop bugging prospects and start hanging out with your friends. via Inc.
- Mitt Romney and Barack Obama get snippy, hurt each others feelings via Everywhere On the Entire Internet
- How much money does it take to cure heartbreak? About $30M, as it turns out. via Gawker
- The fascinating history of how smart design helped tame the Grand Central crowd. via Scientific American