- GigaOm ponders the rise of the “stealth freelancers.”
- Tax Tips for the First-Time Freelancer [BI]
- 6 reasons freelancers should rent an office [CBS]
- How can you go on vacation if you’re the boss? Adelaide Lancaster of The Big Enough Company says it’s possible to get out of Dodge and still be sure that everything will still be there once you get back. [Forbes]
- Madison Avenue is learning to loves its new ranks of freelancing advertising talent. [AdAge]
Are you thinking about taking the freelance plunge yourself? Or are you already freelancing, and looking for strategies to grow the number of your clients — and your bank account? Our Hired Gun Coach, the digital strategist Beth Temple, will be teaching a class this Wednesday, May 16, for freelancers at all stages of their career: Freelance Success: Independence, Not Insecurity.
Previous freelancing tips from Beth: