The Hired Guns is the premier talent agency for the digital creative class, and we’re eager to hear about “don’t-miss” events for our community. If you’re not familiar with us, visit our Disciplines list and see if our audience is right for your happening. Hint: we’ve got fascinating subject-matter experts in our community, so speaker requests are very welcome.
All events are posted in the sole discretion of The Hired Guns. There is no cost to you. Ads, product announcements, and press releases are not what we consider events, and they will not be posted. Events judged by our editors as not relevant to our audience will also not be posted. Good writing counts: your event will stand a better chance of being posted if it’s clear, concise, and well-written.
Product Management, User Experience, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Usability Testing
Project Management, Program Management, Production, Content Production
Animation, Art Direction, Creative Direction, Corporate Identity, Flash Design/Dev, Graphic Design, Web Design
Content Strategy, Editorial, Copywriting, Copy Editing, Research, Blog Outreach
Brand Management, Business Development, Sales, Product Marketing, Event/Conference Planning, Promotions, Marcomms, Corporate Comms, Direct Marketing, E-Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research
Account Management, Account/Brand Planning, Media Strategy, Communications Planning, Media Planning/Buying, Social Media, Search (SEM, SEO), Web Metrics & Analytics
Web Development, Front End Development
We have but one over-arching rule for comments: Do not add to the chaos of the universe.
- This blog is devoted to developing a point of view around the Future of Work through the lens of the digital creative class. It offers some of the best career writing out there to help you get ahead as well as some brand new bloggers livin' the dream and tellin' it like it is. We encourage you to use the comments to drive conversations to the next level, bounce ideas off our bloggers, challenge them, and engage in dialogue with your fellow readers.
- Disagreement is fine. If one of our bloggers gets your goat, say so, but elevate the conversation. Substantiate. Strive to teach. Your words might actually change someone's opinion. Don't just rant.
- Sign your name. Anonymity makes you a wimp.
- If you're just commenting to get your handle out there, please be clever about it. Or witty. We'll delete unimaginative self-promotion.
- We'll also likely delete comments that are vulgar, inadvertently or maliciously off-topic, spammy, creepy or sloppy.